Sherif started his programming career in 2016 as a software engineer. Since then he has been focusing on machine learning and AI technologies. He worked with reputable Egyptian and multinational companies as a software engineer specialized in developing database schemas for multifunctional website and platforms. Besides, he completed a number of machine learning and data science courses on Udemy, Stanford University, and Udacity.
Robotics Process Automation
– Wrote Solution Design Documents for new business processes.
– Implemented automation solutions for business processes according to the solution design document.
– Performed user acceptance test with Clients and give required training and documentation for SMEs.
– Created database schema for Car Pooling System using SQL Server.
– Implemented APIs for CRUD operations using .NET MVC 5 and Entity Framework.
– Created dashboard and Ajax CRUD Tables with (paging, filtering, etc.) using jQuery.
An Interactive augmented reality system algorithms using OpenGL ES, Java.
Implemented Multi-Layer Feedforward and Backward propagation Neural Network using C#.
Using AdaBoost Ensemble Method to determine future donors for a charity organization, first project of Udacity Data Science Nanodegree using Python (Numpy, Pandas, Sci-kit Learn).
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Ain Shams University (2016)
Sherif is now available for hireHire Sherif